AIWA-SF Mission: Promote and enrich the social, economic and personal advancement of Armenian women worldwide through educational and community activities that promote gender equity, opportunity and emphasize our Armenian cultural heritage.
- To establish contacts with women’s organizations, both Armenian and non-Armenian, in the United States, in Armenia, and around the world.
- To provide a forum for dialogue and discussion on issues of interest to Armenian women in the fields of education, social welfare, culture, and business.
- To gather information about the changing role of women in the world, to monitor the activities of Armenian women, and to establish an Armenian women’s archive.
- To increase the visibility of Armenian women and to promote their equal role in the community.
- To develop a liaison with world news agencies to provide accurate information in the media on Armenia and Armenians.
- To sponsor programs and issue publications to further these purposes.
AIWA-SF | 15559 Union Ave. Suite #227 Los Gatos, CA 95032
President – Laura Dirtadian
Vice President – Lilit Yenokyan
Secretary – Anna Masis
Special Projects – Viktoria Ter-Nikoghosyan
Affiliate Executive Committee and Leadership Team:
Christine Soussa, Current AIWA-Global Board Member, Past Affiliate President (2015-2020)
Gaiane Khachatrian, Founding Affiliate President (2012-2015)
Suzanna Khatchatrian, Founding Affiliate Member
Lusine Yeghiazaryan, Current AIWA-Global Board Member, Past Affiliate President
Dr. Ani Tajirian
For membership information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org